One year on from its emergency meeting hear how The Lounge has managed to survive and the role you can play in its future.
In a relaxed setting, with canapes provided, there will be two sessions..
7pm and 8pm....in each session we’ll share:-
- a brief history of the charity
- introduce some of the volunteers who run The Lounge
- understand the steps taken last year to save The Lounge
- hear how funding and your donations are used for the community
- listen to the great progress made with our Youth work
And....once we've inspired you with our work they'll be a chance to ask how you can contribute to the future of our community charity.
So if you've ever wanted to learn more, have enjoyed one of our breakfasts, have read our posts, have played The Lounge Lottery, if your children use the Youth Diner or if you want to help sustain a community charity right in the heart of our village come along.
Please let us know if you are coming and which time (7pm or 8pm) so we can cater....
See you there...